Sunday, February 8, 2009

I Hate You Card - Show How Much You Love By Saying I Hate You

The idea came in my mind when Samantha said Dave, "I hate you". You know, when she said she hated Dave, it was because she wanted to let him know how much she love you. She loves Dave with such a passion that unhinges her soul. How could she stay without Dave? If you are in love and away from your sweetheart, I know how painful it is! Send this ecard this Valentine's Day to say "I hate You" because special one is away from you on Valentine's Day.

If you really want to let your love know that you hate him/her, this hate you card is the right one. Just click on the images and it will open up to a full Valentine's Day ecard. Copy this image and send it out to your love.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP